BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tired....

I am totally mentally and physically tired today... Because today I had a full schedule of class from 8:00 am till 4:00 pm nonstop. At morning we had accounting class until 10:00 am. I felt so sleepy but I tried so hard to make sure that I did not sleep in class because it was rude if I sleep in class while the lecturer is talking. After that we had English class from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm. In English class we had learned about how to write a report and I am so blur with it this is because i felt sleepy. I didn't know why i felt so sleepy in class today. Next we had an replacement marketing class at 12:00 pm till 1:00 pm. We only rest for 1 hour before continued to the next class at 2:00 pm till 4:00 pm. After that we had to go voting for the JPK. We had to choose who is gonna be the leader for our block so we had to vote. There are so many people at the voting place and we had to queued for almost 1 hour. "Tired" is the only word that I can describe about me right now.

0 comments: