BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Family Day...!!

I was trying to update my blog since next week but there is no connection of wifi in the dormitory. Well, what I am trying to share here is about our family picnic that we did last Sunday. On that day, we all gather at the beach early around 10 am. It was the first time we gather all together as a family since my sister and brother’s wedding. Actually we had planned this activity a year ago but since we all are busy so we had to postpone it. We build a camp so that there is a clean place for the children to sit. One of my nephew is so excited as soon as we arrive there. He quickly jump from the car and run to the sand and swim on it..haha…so funny when we saw that situation. It was his first time and he is only 2 years old. We are having BBQ and my older brother who is in charge roasts chicken wings. While waiting for the chicken wing to be cooked the children is playing with the sand. They build a sand castle and suddenly my nephew took sand and put it in his mouth and his mother quickly grabs his hand and luckily he did not swallow the sand. It’s funny because when his mother mad at him he just laugh all the time. We having a pot luck food and besides having the BBQ we also have so many kind of food. It was so delicious. After that our activity is exchange gift. It was such a great day although the activity is simple but the important is the family bond. All we can hear is our family member laugh which is I can’t hear it every day because I was schooling at UiTM and I miss their laugh. I wish I could keep the smile on their face for the whole life. I guess you all should try this activity with your family members. We planned that next time we will do our family day at Poring or maybe at the island. I can’t wait for another family day.

0 comments: