BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Weird thing that happen in my hometown

This is interesting and very weird story that i just heard from my father. If there is a newborn baby in the certain area around Kota Belud the parents of the baby will keep the umbilical cord. They used to call it a "Tembuni" in their language. As soon as the baby born they took the umbilical cord and fold it with a black cloth. After that the parent then will search a strategic place to buried the umbilical cord. They will buried in a ground that no one will passed there and habitually under a tree. If there is anybody had step the things they believed that the person will get sick. The parents will buried the umbilical cord along with their precious thing such as gold ring. They must make sure that the umbilical cord is buried safely and correctly. because they believe that the way they buried it will affected the child's attitude.
If the umbilical cord buried unsafely the child will become stubborn and rude person. until now some of the family still believe this like my grandmother and my father. My father said he did the same thing to me and all my siblings. So i guest my father had buried it perfectly because none of my sibling is rude and stubborn we always respect each other.

0 comments: