BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 14, 2010

All about Me....

I was born on 4th March 1991 at 8:00 pm in Queen Elizabeth Hospital. Josephine Mastili is my name. They call me pepen at home. I have six siblings including me. The first one is my sister, Biby Mastili. She has been married and now she has 2 little children. The second one is my oldest brother, Erick Will Mastili. He is also married and already had one two years old son. The third one is me. The fourth one is my brother, Eddy Will Mastili. He is still in form 3 at SMK Sanzac, Sembulan. The fifth one, Elson Will Mastili he is still schooling at SRK Secret Heart and the youngest one is still in primary one also at the same school. I am just a simple person.
I start my education at Shan Tao Kindergarten for 1 year. Then I continued my study at SRJK ( c ) Shan Tao. After primary school I then moved to Secondary school which is at SM Tinggi Kota Kinabalu from form 1 until form 5. Then I further my study to University Technology Mara (UiTM) by taking diploma in banking.
I love blue color so much because blue color makes me feel calm and confident when I saw it. I also love to listen to the music especially Indonesian music because I admire their voice so much. The ‘K-BOX’ machine will be on the top of my list if I am going out with my friends because I love singing. I am a friendly person and that’s why I have many friends and I’ll always avoid making enemy. But we cannot make all people to like us must be there is somebody who are feel not uncomfortable with our attitude even do we are trying to be nice with them.
What I hate most is a person who selfish. They always think about theirselves without thinking about other person’s feeling. Hypocrite people will always make me feel annoyed. They are nice in front of you but behind you they stab u at the back. Spicy food is not my taste. My mouth will become red and my ear will become hot. Maybe I am allergy with spicy food.
I wanted to continued my study to the higher level like bachelor or maybe PhD. I wanted to have a better life in the future for having a good career with a great income, a big house, big car and a big happy family with my soul mate. I hope that my dream will come true and I will always pray for that.

0 comments: